Here is to an Awesome NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
ATTENTION ALL BAND PARENTS, Please make a note of all these events ~!THANK YOU!~ Please make a note of it and be a part of it by volunteering for any of the committees.
Band Camp: Monday – Friday, July 18th-22nd 8:00 am-5:00 pm ($150/student) Band Camp Pool Party – Friday, July 22nd 5:00 – 7:00pm March-A-Thon student fundraiser – Tuesday, July 19th
- Marching Drill: August 8th – 12th; August 15th-19th from 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Regular School practices start on Wednesday, August 24th – 7:00 am – 9:45 every school day until end of Marching Season
Marching Band Performances:
- Saturday, September 24th, Colorado West, Grand Junction*
- Thursday, October 20th, CBA State Qualifier, Grand Junction*
- Friday, October 28th, Red Rocks Marching Festival, St. George, Utah*
- Saturday, October 29th, BOA Reginal, St. George, Utah*
- Monday, October 31st, CBA State (if qualified), Grand Junction)*
*Festival Dates do NOT include travel days or times. TBD
Home Varsity Football Games: (Lil will be in charge of the Varsity games and Celeste will be in charge of the JV games)
- Friday, September 2nd, 6:15-9:30pm
- Friday, September 16th 6:15-9:30pm
- Friday, September 30th 6:15-9:30pm
- Friday, October 14th 6:15-9:30pm
Those who are willing to help with concessions, please call Lil Bostrom (970-560-0373) or Celeste Lambson (970-739-4426)
Concessions for the JV Football games:
- Tuesday, Sept 6th 4:00 pm
- Monday, Sept 12th 5:00 pm
- Monday, Sept 26th 5:00 pm
- Monday, October 10th 4:00 pm
Southwest Concert Series:
- Thursday, September 29, 7:00 pm
- Monday, November 7, 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 8, 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 9, Time TBA – Matinee, Sunday, April 10, 7:00 pm
Our Next Band Booster meetings will be on Monday, September 12th.
- Generally we hold monthly meetings, year-round, on the 2nd Monday of each month from 6:00-7:00 pm in the MCHS Band Room. If you sign up for our e-mail list, you will receive all necessary MCHS Band Booster news. Every band parent is expected to make an effort to attend as many of our meetings as possible.
Please put the following meeting dates on your schedule:
August, 8th; Monday, September 12th; Monday, October 10th; Monday, November 14th; Monday, December 12th
We will be meeting in the Montezuma Cortez High School Band Room.
Please check out our Contacts page!
ATTENTION ALL BAND PARENTS, Please make a note of all these events ~!THANK YOU!~
SW Concert Series presents award winning concerts throughout the year. Please see above for the next performance. The MCHS Band Boosters has been asked to provide intermission refreshments, and preferably homemade goodies (not store-bought). We ask that all parents who can help out with providing the goodies and manning the refreshment tables during intermission. It should be our biggest (bake-sale) SWCC fundraiser of that type for the year. Please contact Jacque Cook if you need further information